Taking time to focus on the blessings God has placed all around me.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Venture

I have been thinking of ways to challenge my photography a bit.  I take a lot of pictures, which anyone who knows me can tell you!  I love photography, it's my stress reliever.  I have been thinking about doing something different, something intentional.  I decided to start this blog site and do a picture a day for a year.  I would love for you to join me in the journey and see what type of fun pictures we can capture, and what type of special memories we can create.  I think it will be fun to look back over a year of pictures.  If you can only do a picture a week, that's great, too, but at least you are creating some type of photo memory, or photo journal.


If you would like to join me, join at any time!  Please send me a link to  your blog, so we can create a network of photo blogs, and see what our photo journals show us throughout the year.  


I am going to post one theme a week, if you want to participate in that theme.  If not, I am sure you can come up with your own ideas.  I will also post other meaningful things that help me to remember that week.  


I think this will be fun, challenging, and will help me to work on my photo skills as I stretch to capture something different than my normal pictures.  



No comments: